Moving can be an exciting time, but if you’ve never sold a property before or for a while, you may be wondering when it’s time to put your home on the market. If you have a property to sell, it’s natural to want to secure your next home before putting your current property on the market.
There are pros and cons to putting your home on the market after securing your next home. Our local, experienced and trusted real estate professionals Lodha Amara, can provide you with comprehensive, personalized assistance.
Sale as you buy
For the past two years, the real estate market has been on fire, with more buyers than sellers. As a result, due to supply and demand, real estate prices soared. Last year, average real estate prices rose by 6% in India.
There will be instances where you can wait to sell your home after the new title has been approved. However, generally the best option is to sell when you buy.
When you view a property, the real estate agent or seller will ask you if you have a property for sale. If your property is off the market, this could negatively impact your chances of an offer being accepted. This usually happens when a lot of people are interested in certain issues, which is what we are currently experiencing.
The best solution is to make an appointment with a real estate agent and discuss your goals. Your real estate agent, after the training, will help draw business plans, set up floor plans, prepare a list of real estate doors (like Lodha Amara) and give you guidance. Walk you through the reporting process at home. This will take some time, so it’s best to get everything ready and find your next home. When you are ready, we will put your home on the market with your approval
One of the primary benefits of choosing a local actual property agent is their expertise of the marketplace. We can manual you through how fast your own home sells, estimate the variety and price of gives, and assist you locate your next domestic.
Prepare to sell.
We want your promoting experience to be fun and relaxing. The exceptional way to do this is to create a comprehensive plan that meets your expectations.
We were promoting property domestically for many years and may advise you in your alternatives. We act in your behalf and make sure that your goals are done.
Pros and cons of promoting your house whilst buying a brand new home
Selling a domestic and buying a new home at the identical time may be a daunting task, however it could additionally be a incredible way to take benefit of modern day real property marketplace. Here are a few pros and cons of selling your property whilst you purchase a new one:
- You can take benefit of a dealer’s market. When there are greater customers than dealers, you are much more likely to get a great charge for your private home.
- You can keep away from the stress of getting to choose between promoting your house and shopping for a new one. Once your present day home is bought, you will have a strong financial basis to start your search for a new domestic.
- You can be extra selective when selecting your subsequent home. You might not want to hurry to shop for a residence just because you need to transport out of your cutting-edge residence.
- This may be greater complicated and take more time. You will must control two real property transactions on the equal time.
- You may additionally need to set up brief resorts. For instance, you could want to rent a belongings or live with circle of relatives or friends while your private home is bought.
- There is a danger that your property might not sell as quickly as anticipated. This could go away you in a tough financial role if you’ve already made a proposal on a new domestic.
Tips for Selling Your House While Buying a New Home
If you’re thinking about selling your property whilst shopping for a new one, right here are a few suggestions to assist make the system easier:
- Get pre-approved for a loan before you start list your property. This will display capacity customers which you are serious approximately promoting your house and that you have the financial way to purchase a new one.
- Bring your property to its most ideal state. This way cleansing, tidying, and making vital repairs.
- Decorate your property to make it stand out. This might contain arranging furniture, adding vegetation, or hiring a expert organizer. Price your private home competitively.
- You need to get a great rate for your own home, but you furthermore may do not want to price it too excessive and scare off potential shoppers.
- Work with a qualified real estate agent. A good real estate agent will have the experience and knowledge to help you sell your home faster and for the best price.
Selling your home while buying new can be a great way to take advantage of the current real estate market, but it’s important to weigh the pros and cons carefully before making the move. Make a decision. By following the tips above, you can increase your chances of a successful sale.